Movile, a Latin American mobile content and mobile commerce platform, is bringing 13 new kids’ series to its subscription-based PlayKids TV app.
Intent on expanding their reach to a young global audience, Movile is partnering with DHX Media, PBS, The Jim Henson Company and Televix Entertainment to bring Animal Mechanicals, Caillou, Super […]
Hyper-Hippo’s long-awaited Mech Mice browser-based, free-to-play episodic tactical strategy game officially launched today. KidsWire went behind the scenes with Hyper Hippo’s co-founder, Lance Priebe, to learn more about the game’s development.
Back in 2000, Priebe built a little game called Club Penguin in his basement. Most of us are aware of Club […]
Based on the electrovibration phenomenon, TeslaTouch enhances touch interfaces with tactile sensations.
“Our technology provides a wide range of tactile sensations to fingers sliding across surfaces of any shape and size, from small mobile […]
Developers investing in the Amazon Appstore now have an exclusive avenue to get their apps in front of more people. Amazon today launched Appstore Developer Select, a program for developers who optimize their apps and games for Amazon’s Appstore and Fire OS. Developers in the Appstore Developer Select program will receive a broad […]
App Annie, a business intelligence and market data platform for apps and digital content, today announced that it is moving into the books world with its latest offering, App Annie for eBooks. The product line provides publishers, authors, agents and marketers with a free dashboard for tracking their own eBook sales and […]
UK-based Magic Light Pictures entered the mobile space today with its first mobile app, an interactive game based on its Room on the Broom preschool book and animated film, written by Julia Donaldson and illustrated by Axel Scheffler.
The new Room on the Broom Games feature designs based on Scheffler’s original illustrations and […]
KidsWire has released the audio recordings (MP3 file format) covering its entire Digital Kids Edu and Digital Kids Summit events, hosted in San Francisco this past September. Please find below the audio recordings. To stream into your browser, just click any of the links. To save a file to your computer, right click and […]
View the slides below for a slice of the expert research and insight shared at the show:
Digital Kids Summit
Michael Cai, Senior Vice President of Research, Interpret
Oren Jacob, CEO, Toy […]
Skylanders is today debuting the start to a series of webisodes on YouTube. Called Skylanders Boomcast, the webisodes offer kids a weekly glance into the Skylands world. Boomcast will be hosted by actor Zachary Gordon, of Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Gordan will bring fans the latest Skylanders franchise news, gameplay tips […]
Baby Bytes Studios, founded by the creators of Baby EinsteinTM, is partnering with Precision Development to create an new, original library of media. The suite will include enhanced apps and digital titles for families with young children.
“Many producers entering this space are simply recycling old content,” said Julie Clark, Baby Bytes’ […]
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia