Based on the electrovibration phenomenon, TeslaTouch enhances touch interfaces with tactile sensations.
“Our technology provides a wide range of tactile sensations to fingers sliding across surfaces of any shape and size, from small mobile […]
The ClickN Kids device comes with more than 30 pre-loaded applications including Talking Tom 2 and Talking Ginger, Diversion, Team Awesome plus the Looney Tunes Phonics program.
Toys”R”Us today announced that next month it will debut tabeoe2, the next generation of its Wi-Fi Androidtablet for kids that launched during the 2012 holiday season.
Designed by the kids authority, the upgraded, 8-inch, multi-touch screen tablet is larger and faster than the original tabeo while still providing exciting content for […]
Using Tech Kid Connect, family members can connect with kids anytime, anywhere.
Tech Kid Connect features secure tablet-to-mobile communication that allows preschoolers as young as three years old to send messages and animated stickers to parents’ smartphones from […]
Fuhu, Inc., creator of the nabi tablet, announced the release of nabi Time Controls. nabi Time Controls bring the nabi tablet to life as a friendly character to help parents manage their children’s use of the tablet.
Using the Time Controls tool, parents can manage their children’s screen time by setting time limits […]
In anticipation of The Lego Group’s September 1st launch of its Mindstorms® EV3 robotics platform, the company has launched a social media hub for all things robotics: www.LEGO.com/mindstorms.
Lego also released three EV3 apps that will help fans build and connect: Lego Mindstorms Robot Commander, Lego Mindstorms 3D Builder and Lego […]
Samsung has entered the kids’ tablet market with announcement of its new Android tablet designed specifically for kids. Featuring a variety of educational tools and safety components, the Samsung GALAXY Tab 3 Kids tablet comes pre-loaded with kid’s apps and a brand new Kid’s Store aimed at driving the educational possibilities of technology […]
App developers can now sell millions of products from Amazon.com, opening doors to new monetization opportunities within their apps and games, as Amazon today introduced the free-to-use Mobile Associates API for Kindle Fire and other Android devices. This new API enables developers to merchandise millions of physical and digital items from Amazon.com […]
One Laptop per Child will pre-install the photo-editing app on its XO Tablet […]
A month after revealing that it would open Nook production to third-parties, Nook Media launched a suite of free Nook Video Apps that allow users to watch TV Shows instantly […]
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia