Outfit7’s Talking Friends franchise reached the one billion apps downloaded mark, announced Samo Login, Chief Executive Officer and founder of Outfit7.
The characters are known for their humorous talk back ability and reaction to touch.
Since the original Talking Tom debuted in July 2010, the Talking Friends family of characters has grown to […]
The companies collaborated to launch the app on Google Play in February and launched and iOS version in March. The iOS version has since […]
Newzoo’s 2013 Global Games Market Report predicts that game revenues will grow to $70.4 billion worldwide this year, increasing 6% from the last year. The report also highlighted that the number of gamers should reach over 1.2 billion by the end of 2013. The number of gamers is expected to surpass 1.2 billion […]
According to a national Northwestern University survey on parenting and digital technology, parents express little concern about their children’s media use.
The report highlighted that parents overall are creating vastly different types of media environments for their children to grow up in, and the choices they as parents make with technology are strongly […]
Educational kids entertainment producer LeapFrog reported its financial results for the first quarter of 2013. When compared to first quarter 2012, the company saw a 15% increase in consolidated net sales, an 11% increase in U.S. segment net sales and a 26% increase in international segment net sales. These improvements were driven by […]
9 in 10 of today’s elementary, middle and high school students believe that mobile devices will change the way students learn in the future and make learning more fun, a new study conducted by Harris Interactive and released today by Pearson shows. The report also revealed that 69 percent of these students would […]
JAKKS Pacific, Inc. reported its first quarter 2013 fiscal results, which showed that while the company saw an increase in net sales, it also saw an increase in net loss during the quarter.
The company’s net sales increased 6.4% to $78.1 million in first quarter 2013, up from sales of $73.4 million in […]
The company saw increases in product sales, reporting 3.7 million iPhones sold in the quarter, as compared to the 35.1 million at this time last year. It also sold 19.5 million iPads during the second quarter, increasing from the $11.8 million […]
Guest blogger Suzi Wilczynski launched Dig-It! Games in 2005. Wilczynski is a trained archaeologist with nearly 10 years of dig experience, including projects in Greece and Israel. Formerly a middle-school teacher, Wilczynski noticed a lack of classroom options for teaching students about the fundamentals and importance of archaeology. She developed Mayan Mysteries and […]
Interpret’s latest global GameByte data reveals that the average mobile gamer spends $0.92 per month on full game apps and $0.79 per month on mobile in-game items. These numbers indicate that the average amount of money mobile gamers spend is much lower than the number of individuals downloading mobile games.
The research firm’s […]
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia