Based on the electrovibration phenomenon, TeslaTouch enhances touch interfaces with tactile sensations.
“Our technology provides a wide range of tactile sensations to fingers sliding across surfaces of any shape and size, from small mobile […]
App Annie, a business intelligence and market data platform for apps and digital content, today announced that it is moving into the books world with its latest offering, App Annie for eBooks. The product line provides publishers, authors, agents and marketers with a free dashboard for tracking their own eBook sales and […]
While kids often purchase different educational apps on different mobile platforms, recent data highlights that both Toca Boca and TribePlay’s apps ranked among the top ten paid educational apps across iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
According to App Annie’s latest mobile stats, multiple Toca Boca apps made the list for all three platforms, […]
KidsWire is excited to announce that Digital Kids Edu’s “Redefining What it Means to Educate Kids Today” session will feature a unique collaboration between speakers Silvia Lovato, Senior Director, Products, PBS KIDS Digital, and David Kleeman, SVP, Insights Program and PlayVangelist, PlayCollective.
According to Business Insider, mobile-centric social networks, mobile video companies, and location based services are set to see big benefits from the booming shift in consumer media consumption and the way consumers use media. In a recent BI Intelligence report, Business Insider reveals data on how companies can really capitalize on the […]
Mobile devices are changing the face of the educational games market, a new research report by Ambient Insight shows. Also known as “serious games” or “game-based learning,” educational games are becoming increasingly accepted on mobile devices, making them easily accessible by and convenient for consumers fueling the booming mobile market.
Despite the common idea that children are preoccupied with video and online gaming, mired in digital routines that sometimes exclude real-world exploration and imagination, Kid Bunch and Touchstone Research, Inc. have released a study showing that today’s youngsters hope to explore and learn about the real world, science, technology and […]
In both North America and Europe, the Activision Blizzard reported that Activision Publishing’s Skylanders Giants was the number one best-selling console and hand-held game overall in dollars for the […]
In Q2 2013, an App Annie mobile market report revealed that Google Play brought in 10% more in app downloads than did Apple’s iOS App Store. However, while Google leads in number of app downloads, the iOS app store still generated 2.3x the revenue, highlighting a wide gap in app monetization. India and […]
Smart mobile service provider Zact has released details from a recent U.S. consumer survey looking at some of the hot topics and concerns parents are facing when it comes to mobile technology and their children. In particular, the survey revealed insights about parents’ views of children’s use of smartphones.
Key findings include:
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia