The entire library of Baby Genius books will be distributed throughout the digital marketplace through a new partnership between Genius Brands and Graphicly. In this collaboration, Graphicly will use a proprietary entertainment and digital content publishing platform to transform twenty Baby Genius titles into new formats for release across most digital platforms […]
Famigo, a company providing safer experiences for children on mobile devices, has formed a strategic partnership with Mobile MUM, a provider of video content and educational apps for kids. The partnership will allow Famigo to ensure families, telecom carriers and OEMs have access to the newest child appropriate content available […]
Cartoon Network and The LEGO Group have joined forces to produce a new global entertainment franchise: Mixels. Launching in 2014, Mixels will focus on integrated family entertainment, featuring animated content, a rich digital gaming experience, a collectible building toy concept and more.
The two companies aim for Mixels to inspire new ways […]
Transmedia design, technology and production company FlickerLab and children’s interactive book subscription service Speakaboos have partnered to create an extensive, curated library of interactive picture books and leveled readers.
“FlickerLab has long been committed to pushing the boundaries of what can be done in digital publishing, particularly for early learners.” says Harold […]
The Marvel amendment extends Hasbro’s global rights to Marvel characters for an additional two years running through 2020. Hasbro will continue to develop a wide range of toys and games for […]
Interactive media startup yummico, founded by Blue’s Clues creator Traci Paige Johnson and film producer Caroline Baron, has launched a new, multiplatform eBook series for preschoolers: The Adventures of Ash & Ollie.
The series uses visual storytelling to build social, emotional and behavioral skills.
The new property will launch as an enhanced […]
The two companies have collaborated in the past to build digital games based on Hasbro brands including Monopoly, Scrabble and The Game of Life.
“The next […]
The new NOOK App for Kids provides a curated reading experience for children, with access to thousands of new and classic children’s […]
Formed by two of the leading minds behind Disney’s Club Penguin, Hyper Hippo has teamed with Oktobor Animation to bring the world of […]
Using the Club Penguin-branded iBitz pedometer, Club Penguin players will be able to convert their athletic activity into virtual coins and exclusive content within […]
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia