Baby Bytes Studios, founded by the creators of Baby EinsteinTM, is partnering with Precision Development to create an new, original library of media. The suite will include enhanced apps and digital titles for families with young children.
“Many producers entering this space are simply recycling old content,” said Julie Clark, Baby Bytes’ […]
App developer Cupcake Digital, Inc. and Zodiak Kids today released Tickety Toc Bubble Time, their first interactive story app starring characters from the preschool show Tickety Toc on Nick Jr. in the US and Disney Junior in Canada.
The interactive story app features four activities starring Tickety Toc’s residents to help […]
Hasbro and PlayDate Digital have once again joined forces in the digital world. The companies today introduced My Little Pony: Party of One, an interactive educational storybook app about friendship produced by PlayDate Digital under license from Hasbro.
Starring the official voice of the My Little Pony TV series’ Pinkie Pie […]
Global publisher DK, in partnership with licensor DeLiSo and app developer FamLoop today announced the launch of Sophie La Girafe for iPad. The new digital interactive stories for pre-schoolers include lift-the-flap features and read-along narrative, encouraging early learning and development.
“We are thrilled to be bringing Sophie La Girafe — the hugely successful French […]
Engaging children in collaborative play and learning through activities that allow them to work together to solve problems is becoming an increasingly important factor in educating children in the digital age. Research from Edutopia has found that collaborative learning helps improve retention, enhance interpersonal skills and time spent on tasks.
Inspired by the power […]
With today’s launch of the Nearpod Content Store, TIME for Kids is now available to educators in a format designed specifically for the mobile classroom. This new collaboration between presentation platform Nearpod and classroom news magazine, TIME for Kids, will provide teachers with access to the in digital form.
“With the Common […]
Interactive bookstore app PlayTales has entered a global partnership with Sesame Workshop, the nonprofit educational organization behind Sesame Street. The partnership brings Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster, and more Sesame Street characters to PlayTales’ interactive eBook applications.
Multiple Sesame Street stories are available in English, Spanish, Italian, and German, marking the first […]
One Laptop per Child will pre-install the photo-editing app on its XO Tablet […]
Media company Engage Digital, publisher of KidsWire, is excited to announce that its 8th Annual Digital Kids® Conference will co-locate once again with the Toy Industry Association’s American International Toy Fair in February 2014 at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
Taking place February 18-19, the two-day Digital Kids […]
The creatable, colorful, makeable fun of the Play-Doh brand is coming to life digitally for Android devices with the company’s first educational app, Play-Doh Create ABCs. Licensed by Hasbro and developed by PlayDate Digital, the app incorporates Play-Doh-style fun while nurturing children’s pre-reading skills.
Capturing the fun, tactile experience of the […]
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia