Based on the electrovibration phenomenon, TeslaTouch enhances touch interfaces with tactile sensations.
“Our technology provides a wide range of tactile sensations to fingers sliding across surfaces of any shape and size, from small mobile […]
The popular Candy Crush mobile game creator, King, has quietly filed for a initial public offering in America, the Telegraph reported. This IPO is expected to bring a $5 billion value to the company and is considered one of the biggest IPOs by UK technology company in years.
UK-based King is one […]
App developer Cupcake Digital, Inc. and Zodiak Kids today released Tickety Toc Bubble Time, their first interactive story app starring characters from the preschool show Tickety Toc on Nick Jr. in the US and Disney Junior in Canada.
The interactive story app features four activities starring Tickety Toc’s residents to help […]
Digital learning and entertainment company Fingerprint has partnered with Astro Digital 5 to help the Malaysia-based consumer entertainment media group develop a customized mobile entertainment and learning app network for children.
Powered by the Fingerprint technology platform, the Astro mobile app network is expected to debut by the end of 2013 and will […]
Engaging children in collaborative play and learning through activities that allow them to work together to solve problems is becoming an increasingly important factor in educating children in the digital age. Research from Edutopia has found that collaborative learning helps improve retention, enhance interpersonal skills and time spent on tasks.
Inspired by the power […]
With today’s launch of the Nearpod Content Store, TIME for Kids is now available to educators in a format designed specifically for the mobile classroom. This new collaboration between presentation platform Nearpod and classroom news magazine, TIME for Kids, will provide teachers with access to the in digital form.
“With the Common […]
Apple began announcing its latest iPhones, the iPhone 5S and 5C, at a press event today at 10 a.m. PST. Apple’s CEO joined the stage and highlighted the major changes in iOS 7 and the role those features play in the new iPhones.
The 5C is a more affordable iPhone option for consumers, made […]
It can be difficult to make claims that a digital product actually teaches without proof. There are no barriers to developing educational content–anyone can do it. How do we effectively harness the mobile space as a way to inspire learning in children?
Former EVP of Product Innovation & Marketing at LeapFrog, Nancy MacIntyre has […]
Taking a “bold step” into its mobile future, Microsoft has purchased Nokia’s Devices and Services Businesses. This means the company will acquire Nokia’s smartphone and mobile phone businesses, design team, world-wide manufacturing and assembly facilities around the world, as well as operations, sales, marketing and support teams.
Under the terms of the agreement, […]
In anticipation of The Lego Group’s September 1st launch of its Mindstorms® EV3 robotics platform, the company has launched a social media hub for all things robotics: www.LEGO.com/mindstorms.
Lego also released three EV3 apps that will help fans build and connect: Lego Mindstorms Robot Commander, Lego Mindstorms 3D Builder and Lego […]
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia