Ingo Devices, an international electronics manufacturer, has launched a Moshi Monsters 7” Premium Tablet.
The tablet is packed with features including a double camera, wifi and the Ingokids parental control software that allow parents to closely monitor child activity and set restrictions on web access and time allowed with the tablet.
Under the agreement, EA will develop and publish new Star Wars titles for a core gaming audience, spanning all interactive platforms and […]
Lance Priebe, co-founder and creator of Disney’s Club Penguin, and Pascale Audette, former Studio Head and Vice President of Global Operations for Disney Online Studios, have built Hyper Hippo Productions, a new digital entertainment studio label under which they will offer fun and imaginative children’s properties on a wide range of […]
The Angry Words app moves from the mobile screen into the licensing world today after its owner, Etermax, reached an agreement with Spanish licensing company, Biplano. The licensing agent will take on Angry Words in Spain and begin developing a detailed plan for how to develop the app in Spain, France […]
Coming this spring, Cupcake Digital will bring The Jim Henson Company’s Fraggle Rock series to the digital platform through a series of interactive appisodes. The Jim Henson company has licensed Cupcake Digital to develop enhanced story experiences based on several Fraggle Rock episodes, including “No Fraggle is an Island,” “Mokey’s Flood of […]
According to a letter sent to employees last Wednesday from Brian Farrell, THQ CEO, and Jason Rubin, the company’s president, the THQ toy company expected to sell off its assets in pieces to multiple gaming competitors for $72 million in a bankruptcy auction. The following day, a U.S. Bankruptcy Court […]
Universal Partnerships & Licensing recently sealed a deal to represent Pretty Ugly, LLC’s Uglydoll character franchise on all digital platforms, including interactive games, apps, widgets and virtual goods.
This deal marks the first time Universal will take on another company’s characters in a digital manner, although the studio’s Illumination Entertainment provides […]
The Collective, owner of Annoying Orange, the web series and now Cartoon Network series, has announced that Back Stage Pass and Kurt S. Adler were recently added as new licensing partners for the property. The deals were brokered by the Joester Loria Group, the brand’s North American licensing […]
Simon & Schuster will publish guide books to three titles in the Fight My Monster series. The Fight My Monster Monstrous Official Guide was released in […]
Spain based trading card compnay E-Max has teamed up with Rovio Entertainment for a new line of Angry Birds trading cards and stickers. Some 178 stickers will be arriving on August 24th. Stickers will be priced at 50p per pack, with the album costing £1.50.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia