In accord with this digital interest, Disney Interactive today announced a new slate of digital programming which engage families in cross-platform, interactive storytelling. The programming will […]
Coolabi is making digital management changes. The children’s and family entertainment producer and rights management company said Monday that it has appointed Naomi Dare to a new role as Head of Digital, reporting to Director of Content, Michael Dee.
In this position, Dare will be responsible for developing Coolabi strategies to increase brand awareness and […]
Apple gave developers only a day’s notice before putting the $1,600 tickets on sale, and despite the short notice, this year’s event sold out […]
The vast array of Internet services and apps along with the proliferation of connected devices means it is more difficult for parents to keep track of their kids’ internet use and online activities (those who do so). This is the market PowerCloud System‘s is targeting with Skydog, launched today on Kickstarter.
Online Registration for our Digital Kids Conference ends tomorrow, February 8th. You can register on site and pay more, but why? Digital Kids Con, produced by KidsWire publisher, Engage Digital, takes place Feb. 12-13 during Toy Fair in New York City’s Javits Center. Join Join 400 brand owners, game companies, entertainment and […]
KZero Worldswide provides de facto analytics and insight coupled with high impact result-driven consulting services along with charts for start-ups, brands, operational Co’s, B2B and government investors. The company, which focuses on the virtual world, MMO and social gaming sectors, has released its Radar chart for Q1 2013.
The company clarifies that whereas […]
Online registration for our Digital Kids Conference taking place next week, Feb. 12-13, 2013 in NYC, closes this Friday, Feb. 8. Onsite registration is available but you’ll pay more. The conference consists of 2 great days full of more than 35 speakers and keynotes discussing the latest strategies, technologies and techniques […]
The Digital Kids ™ market is becoming infiltrated with companies developing children’s games and apps that function as learning tools. However, according to a recent Kytephone study, if kids could choose, they would pick games that are more fun than instructive. The Kytephone startup offers tools that turn Android phones into kid-safe devices […]
Bedtime stories jump from paper pages to nearby walls and ceilings with a colorful cube that can project kids’ movies and shows. Texas Instruments has created a Rubik’s Cube-style pico projector for kids, which it demonstrated at CES 2013.
Made by Innio for Korea’s SK Telecom, the projector features DLP Pico […]
GREE, a Japanese gaming company that faced regulatory heat for some gaming mechanics a year ago, recently announced that it accidentally over-charged minors in some of its free-to-play games, a mistake caused by a software error. The company, with a market cap of 3.8 billion, charged several hundred young gamers under the […]
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia