KidsWire has released the audio recordings (MP3 file format) covering its entire Digital Kids Edu and Digital Kids Summit events, hosted in San Francisco this past September. Please find below the audio recordings. To stream into your browser, just click any of the links. To save a file to your computer, right click and […]
Brett Somers, MIT-Stanford VLAB EdTech forum, started out Digital Kids Edu with an introduction to the disruption currently taking place in the educational technology market. His […]
It can be difficult to make claims that a digital product actually teaches without proof. There are no barriers to developing educational content–anyone can do it. How do we effectively harness the mobile space as a way to inspire learning in children?
Former EVP of Product Innovation & Marketing at LeapFrog, Nancy MacIntyre has […]
At a time when the market for kids games and digital media is exploding, Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu give you what you need to know to create best-selling kids’ digital entertainment and learning products. These must-attend events will take place September 18-19, 2013 in San Francisco.
Bringing you top […]
KidsWire is excited to announce that Digital Kids Edu’s “Redefining What it Means to Educate Kids Today” session will feature a unique collaboration between speakers Silvia Lovato, Senior Director, Products, PBS KIDS Digital, and David Kleeman, SVP, Insights Program and PlayVangelist, PlayCollective.
Creative online building and gaming platform ROBLOX has released data highlighting strong continuing growth for the company. In the first six months of 2013, ROBLOX saw 13.4 billion pageviews and 339 million hours of site and gameplay engagement. Total engagement for the first six months grew almost 230% over 2012.
As of June […]
KidsWire is pleased to announce the call for speakers for the the 8th annual Digital Kids Conference taking place February 18-19, 2014 in New York City alongside Toy Fair. We very much welcome your suggestions! The call ends September 13th so there is not much time!
Digital Kids has once again partnered […]
Media company Engage Digital, publisher of KidsWire, is excited to announce that its 8th Annual Digital Kids® Conference will co-locate once again with the Toy Industry Association’s American International Toy Fair in February 2014 at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
Taking place February 18-19, the two-day Digital Kids […]
As we are gearing up for Digital Kids Summit and Edu day, we want to make everyone aware of our social media communities. To engage in discussion with other attendees and expert speakers as well as keep up with the latest digital kids insights, ideas and news, we would like to invite […]
Please join us at Digital Kids Summit (Sept. 19th) and Digital Kids Edu Day (Sept. 18th) in San Francisco at the Children’s Creativity Museum. Earlybird registration ends this Friday, August 16th. Register now for only one show for $245 or for both shows for $395 by this Friday.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia