Chengdu-based mobile game developer TribePlay recently hit the $10,000,000 downloads marker for its children’s educational game series, Dr. Panda.
The Dr. Panda series now spans 10 premium games available for both Apple and Android devices. Designed with intrinsic motivation in mind, Dr. Panda apps encourage kids to explore different role-playing scenario’s including that […]
The ClickN Kids device comes with more than 30 pre-loaded applications including Talking Tom 2 and Talking Ginger, Diversion, Team Awesome plus the Looney Tunes Phonics program.
Digital learning and entertainment company Fingerprint has partnered with Astro Digital 5 to help the Malaysia-based consumer entertainment media group develop a customized mobile entertainment and learning app network for children.
Powered by the Fingerprint technology platform, the Astro mobile app network is expected to debut by the end of 2013 and will […]
Engaging children in collaborative play and learning through activities that allow them to work together to solve problems is becoming an increasingly important factor in educating children in the digital age. Research from Edutopia has found that collaborative learning helps improve retention, enhance interpersonal skills and time spent on tasks.
Inspired by the power […]
With today’s launch of the Nearpod Content Store, TIME for Kids is now available to educators in a format designed specifically for the mobile classroom. This new collaboration between presentation platform Nearpod and classroom news magazine, TIME for Kids, will provide teachers with access to the in digital form.
“With the Common […]
It can be difficult to make claims that a digital product actually teaches without proof. There are no barriers to developing educational content–anyone can do it. How do we effectively harness the mobile space as a way to inspire learning in children?
Former EVP of Product Innovation & Marketing at LeapFrog, Nancy MacIntyre has […]
In anticipation of The Lego Group’s September 1st launch of its Mindstorms® EV3 robotics platform, the company has launched a social media hub for all things robotics: www.LEGO.com/mindstorms.
Lego also released three EV3 apps that will help fans build and connect: Lego Mindstorms Robot Commander, Lego Mindstorms 3D Builder and Lego […]
While kids often purchase different educational apps on different mobile platforms, recent data highlights that both Toca Boca and TribePlay’s apps ranked among the top ten paid educational apps across iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
According to App Annie’s latest mobile stats, multiple Toca Boca apps made the list for all three platforms, […]
Samsung has entered the kids’ tablet market with announcement of its new Android tablet designed specifically for kids. Featuring a variety of educational tools and safety components, the Samsung GALAXY Tab 3 Kids tablet comes pre-loaded with kid’s apps and a brand new Kid’s Store aimed at driving the educational possibilities of technology […]
In a new app for iPad and iPhone, preschoolers children learn the math concepts they need to be ready for Kindergarten, entirely through story and play.
Zorbit’s Math Adventure, the first in a series of story-based math apps from Best Boy Entertainment, allows preschoolers to absorb math concepts naturally, in much the […]
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia