KidsWire has released the audio recordings (MP3 file format) covering its entire Digital Kids Edu and Digital Kids Summit events, hosted in San Francisco this past September. Please find below the audio recordings. To stream into your browser, just click any of the links. To save a file to your computer, right click and […]
View the slides below for a slice of the expert research and insight shared at the show:
Digital Kids Summit
Michael Cai, Senior Vice President of Research, Interpret
Oren Jacob, CEO, Toy […]
Brett Somers, MIT-Stanford VLAB EdTech forum, started out Digital Kids Edu with an introduction to the disruption currently taking place in the educational technology market. His […]
For the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), engaging youth and families through education in the classroom and online is an effective way of teaching them the ins and outs of emergency preparedness.
The federal agency has enlisted in a […]
Engaging children in collaborative play and learning through activities that allow them to work together to solve problems is becoming an increasingly important factor in educating children in the digital age. Research from Edutopia has found that collaborative learning helps improve retention, enhance interpersonal skills and time spent on tasks.
Inspired by the power […]
It can be difficult to make claims that a digital product actually teaches without proof. There are no barriers to developing educational content–anyone can do it. How do we effectively harness the mobile space as a way to inspire learning in children?
Former EVP of Product Innovation & Marketing at LeapFrog, Nancy MacIntyre has […]
At a time when the market for kids games and digital media is exploding, Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu give you what you need to know to create best-selling kids’ digital entertainment and learning products. These must-attend events will take place September 18-19, 2013 in San Francisco.
Bringing you top […]
While kids often purchase different educational apps on different mobile platforms, recent data highlights that both Toca Boca and TribePlay’s apps ranked among the top ten paid educational apps across iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
According to App Annie’s latest mobile stats, multiple Toca Boca apps made the list for all three platforms, […]
Scott Traylor is a writer, speaker, and founder of 360KID, a youth-focused technology company specializing in product ideation, market testing, and creation of interactive learning products for kids. Scott can be reached at Scott@360KID.com
The following is an article Traylor recently posted on the 360KID blog. It provides readers with his […]
KidsWire is excited to announce that Digital Kids Edu’s “Redefining What it Means to Educate Kids Today” session will feature a unique collaboration between speakers Silvia Lovato, Senior Director, Products, PBS KIDS Digital, and David Kleeman, SVP, Insights Program and PlayVangelist, PlayCollective.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia