In his discussion, Mitham discussed analytics and trends on virtual worlds and digital marketing for global brands. He also talked numbers and shared his charts.
His full presentation can be viewed […]
In her discussion, MacIntyre shared insight on how to develop a successful dual-target App experience for both kids and parents that leverages multi-generational play […]
In his presentation, Baszuki discussed the key product and community engagement features that have made online building games like ROBLOX, Minecraft and Little Big Planet so successful.
His full presentation can be viewed below:
In her talk, Bailey illustrated how innovative brands are connecting with the gatekeeper using video, Pinterest, Tumblr and other new social media […]
In his discussion, Johnson shared how Highlights has extended its iconic Hidden Pictures franchise to the web and tablet as a universal, multi-language iOS app, an iPad “appcessories” game […]
In his talk, Schell explored the different kinds of “new,” how they differ psychologically and how you can make sure you have the right kind of new in what you create.
In his presentation, Jeffery went over how Toca Boca creates open-ended play experiences for touchscreen devices.
View his full presentation below:
In her discussion, Henry shared fresh-from-the-field data on youth, parents and tech. She also helped attendees sort the myths from the truths when it comes to […]
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia