App Annie, a business intelligence and market data platform for apps and digital content, today announced that it is moving into the books world with its latest offering, App Annie for eBooks. The product line provides publishers, authors, agents and marketers with a free dashboard for tracking their own eBook sales and […]
App developer Cupcake Digital, Inc. and Zodiak Kids today released Tickety Toc Bubble Time, their first interactive story app starring characters from the preschool show Tickety Toc on Nick Jr. in the US and Disney Junior in Canada.
The interactive story app features four activities starring Tickety Toc’s residents to help […]
Global publisher DK, in partnership with licensor DeLiSo and app developer FamLoop today announced the launch of Sophie La Girafe for iPad. The new digital interactive stories for pre-schoolers include lift-the-flap features and read-along narrative, encouraging early learning and development.
“We are thrilled to be bringing Sophie La Girafe — the hugely successful French […]
Interactive bookstore app PlayTales has entered a global partnership with Sesame Workshop, the nonprofit educational organization behind Sesame Street. The partnership brings Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster, and more Sesame Street characters to PlayTales’ interactive eBook applications.
Multiple Sesame Street stories are available in English, Spanish, Italian, and German, marking the first […]
The entire library of Baby Genius books will be distributed throughout the digital marketplace through a new partnership between Genius Brands and Graphicly. In this collaboration, Graphicly will use a proprietary entertainment and digital content publishing platform to transform twenty Baby Genius titles into new formats for release across most digital platforms […]
Transmedia design, technology and production company FlickerLab and children’s interactive book subscription service Speakaboos have partnered to create an extensive, curated library of interactive picture books and leveled readers.
“FlickerLab has long been committed to pushing the boundaries of what can be done in digital publishing, particularly for early learners.” says Harold […]
The Wizard of Oz is coming to families in the form of an interactive story. FamLoop has released Oz Tales, a digital storybook app that can be personalized by family members to include a child’s name, information about a hometown, a family joke and more through the app’s recording feature. Oz Tales […]
Children’s Educational Apps developer SparkyKids has launched its first app, ‘I Don’t Lie’, an interactive and customizable story app which kicks off its Sparky Book series.
Developed in collaboration with in-house child education experts, a professional team of designers, narrators, and production engineers, the interactive story features original educational content designed to instill positive […]
Technology and design startup Sparkup launched its Magical Book Reader to help children interact with real printed books as they stay connected with family and friends through technology while learning. The Sparkup Magical Book Reader merges the non-digital world of printed books with the benefits of today’s technology.
“Digital screens dominate our […]
The Speakaboos app introduces children ages 2-6 to an ever-expanding library of more than 150 storybooks with interactive features. The app will encourage kids to read and keep them reading more by providing on-the-go access via mobile devices.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia