Toca Boca recently launched Toca Cars, its latest digital toy app in the company’s portfolio which has surpassed 46 million downloads to date.
Designed for kids ages 3-9, Toca Cars leaves driving rules on the side of the road and encourages ‘anything goes’ fun.
The app features two drivers — big sister Viola […]
Digital learning and entertainment company Fingerprint has partnered with Astro Digital 5 to help the Malaysia-based consumer entertainment media group develop a customized mobile entertainment and learning app network for children.
Powered by the Fingerprint technology platform, the Astro mobile app network is expected to debut by the end of 2013 and will […]
Android smartphones and tablet owners to enjoy interactive storytelling from Disney through digital storybook, activity, and creativity apps that invite families to […]
Global publisher DK, in partnership with licensor DeLiSo and app developer FamLoop today announced the launch of Sophie La Girafe for iPad. The new digital interactive stories for pre-schoolers include lift-the-flap features and read-along narrative, encouraging early learning and development.
“We are thrilled to be bringing Sophie La Girafe — the hugely successful French […]
Engaging children in collaborative play and learning through activities that allow them to work together to solve problems is becoming an increasingly important factor in educating children in the digital age. Research from Edutopia has found that collaborative learning helps improve retention, enhance interpersonal skills and time spent on tasks.
Inspired by the power […]
Apple began announcing its latest iPhones, the iPhone 5S and 5C, at a press event today at 10 a.m. PST. Apple’s CEO joined the stage and highlighted the major changes in iOS 7 and the role those features play in the new iPhones.
The 5C is a more affordable iPhone option for consumers, made […]
Using Tech Kid Connect, family members can connect with kids anytime, anywhere.
Tech Kid Connect features secure tablet-to-mobile communication that allows preschoolers as young as three years old to send messages and animated stickers to parents’ smartphones from […]
Parents and educators who are looking for an innovative new way to help young learners aged 5-8 read a clock face can now download Tic Toc Time: Break Down the Day to Learn How to Tell Time from children’s educational app development company Seven Academy.
The app builds a foundation for reading a clock […]
Fuhu, Inc., creator of the nabi tablet, announced the release of nabi Time Controls. nabi Time Controls bring the nabi tablet to life as a friendly character to help parents manage their children’s use of the tablet.
Using the Time Controls tool, parents can manage their children’s screen time by setting time limits […]
It can be difficult to make claims that a digital product actually teaches without proof. There are no barriers to developing educational content–anyone can do it. How do we effectively harness the mobile space as a way to inspire learning in children?
Former EVP of Product Innovation & Marketing at LeapFrog, Nancy MacIntyre has […]
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia