Movile, a Latin American mobile content and mobile commerce platform, is bringing 13 new kids’ series to its subscription-based PlayKids TV app.
Intent on expanding their reach to a young global audience, Movile is partnering with DHX Media, PBS, The Jim Henson Company and Televix Entertainment to bring Animal Mechanicals, Caillou, Super […]
Developers investing in the Amazon Appstore now have an exclusive avenue to get their apps in front of more people. Amazon today launched Appstore Developer Select, a program for developers who optimize their apps and games for Amazon’s Appstore and Fire OS. Developers in the Appstore Developer Select program will receive a broad […]
App Annie, a business intelligence and market data platform for apps and digital content, today announced that it is moving into the books world with its latest offering, App Annie for eBooks. The product line provides publishers, authors, agents and marketers with a free dashboard for tracking their own eBook sales and […]
UK-based Magic Light Pictures entered the mobile space today with its first mobile app, an interactive game based on its Room on the Broom preschool book and animated film, written by Julia Donaldson and illustrated by Axel Scheffler.
The new Room on the Broom Games feature designs based on Scheffler’s original illustrations and […]
Baby Bytes Studios, founded by the creators of Baby EinsteinTM, is partnering with Precision Development to create an new, original library of media. The suite will include enhanced apps and digital titles for families with young children.
“Many producers entering this space are simply recycling old content,” said Julie Clark, Baby Bytes’ […]
Lil’Stylers, an on-the-go kids’ fashion platform, has launched its first social media app, which connects parents with the brands, retailers, and bloggers that want to reach them, via a “share and shop” platform. The free app allows parents to identify the apparel brands and labels worn by children set through photo tags in the […]
Chengdu-based mobile game developer TribePlay recently hit the $10,000,000 downloads marker for its children’s educational game series, Dr. Panda.
The Dr. Panda series now spans 10 premium games available for both Apple and Android devices. Designed with intrinsic motivation in mind, Dr. Panda apps encourage kids to explore different role-playing scenario’s including that […]
App developer Cupcake Digital, Inc. and Zodiak Kids today released Tickety Toc Bubble Time, their first interactive story app starring characters from the preschool show Tickety Toc on Nick Jr. in the US and Disney Junior in Canada.
The interactive story app features four activities starring Tickety Toc’s residents to help […]
The ClickN Kids device comes with more than 30 pre-loaded applications including Talking Tom 2 and Talking Ginger, Diversion, Team Awesome plus the Looney Tunes Phonics program.
Hasbro and PlayDate Digital have once again joined forces in the digital world. The companies today introduced My Little Pony: Party of One, an interactive educational storybook app about friendship produced by PlayDate Digital under license from Hasbro.
Starring the official voice of the My Little Pony TV series’ Pinkie Pie […]
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia