Lil’Stylers, an on-the-go kids’ fashion platform, has launched its first social media app, which connects parents with the brands, retailers, and bloggers that want to reach them, via a “share and shop” platform. The free app allows parents to identify the apparel brands and labels worn by children set through photo tags in the app community.
Brands and retailers can create website links to directly connect consumers to shopping pages for instant purchases.
“There are apps like Pinterest, Instagram and Stylemob, but Lil’Stylers fills a void in the social media space for parents who want to share their children’s fashion finds or discover new brands, while offering the built-in capability for click-through shopping and an avenue for bloggers to attract followers,” says Kirti Baliga, Co-Founder of Lil’Stylers. “Lil’Stylers has created a gateway for consumers, brands, bloggers, and other fashion influencers to seamlessly connect through one integrated experience that is as simple as Tag, Click, Shop.”
Lil’Stylers technology provides a platform to cater to each distinct group in their online community: parents, brands and bloggers.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia