App developer Cupcake Digital, Inc. and Zodiak Kids today released Tickety Toc Bubble Time, their first interactive story app starring characters from the preschool show Tickety Toc on Nick Jr. in the US and Disney Junior in Canada.
The interactive story app features four activities starring Tickety Toc’s residents to help kids learn and have fun as they pop bubbles to complete words in Bubble Words, tell time in Chime Time, build train tracks with Pufferty in Train Time, or test their memory in Memory Match.
Tickety Toc Bubble Time also includes creative play opportunities, encouraging children to color scenes from the story including their favorite Tickety Toc characters while using multiple effects and stickers.
Early-learning reading skills are reinforced with text highlighting and synced narration throughout the story. Children engaging with the app can choose from three reading modes: Read & Play, Read to Me, and Just a Book for quiet reading time
Grown-ups can also participate in their child’s learning experience as the app provides an adult corner offering thoughtful questions designed to spark open-ended conversation with kids and reinforce reading comprehension.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia