Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi have announced plans for a digital distribution partnership that adds several Foothill Entertainment preschool television titles to Kidobi’s web-based SVoD platform.
Foothill will be adding Animal Stories, Barney, Eddy the Bear, Little Monsters, Microscopic Milton, and Zot the Dog to Kidobi’s library of preschool content.
“We’re delighted to be working with Foothill Entertainment because we know our audience is going to love their programs,” said Eric Sorenson, Director of Research & Content at Kidobi. “Our technology lets parents relax, knowing their child’s screen time is appropriate. And with great content, such as these series from Foothill, we’re putting smiles on the kids’ faces, too.”
The content will become available in the coming weeks to subscribers in Canada and the U.S. on Kidobi.com as well as through Kidobi’s mobile apps for iPad and Android devices.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia