Hasbro and PlayDate Digital have once again joined forces in the digital world. The companies today introduced My Little Pony: Party of One, an interactive educational storybook app about friendship produced by PlayDate Digital under license from Hasbro.
Starring the official voice of the My Little Pony TV series’ Pinkie Pie and featuring a host of learning opportunities throughout each scene, this newest My Little Pony app is an engaging way for fans and beginner readers to be entertained while learning reading skills and reading stories demonstrating social emotional values.
My Little Pony: Party of One features 17 scenes that come to life as children tap and explore each page. Highlighted words help test and build age-appropriate vocabulary and reading ability, while social skills revolving around friendship, honesty and empathy are demonstrated as the storyline unfolds.
Parents are able to track each individual child’s progress with the ‘Parent Reporting’ feature.
The app is now available in the App Store.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia