Toys”R”Us today announced that next month it will debut tabeoe2, the next generation of its Wi-Fi Androidtablet for kids that launched during the 2012 holiday season.
Designed by the kids authority, the upgraded, 8-inch, multi-touch screen tablet is larger and faster than the original tabeo while still providing exciting content for kids and safety features parents for parents.
tabeo e2 offers access to a library of of free apps in the tabeo App store and comes preloaded with a variety of premium apps selected to entertain and educate children ages 6 to 11.
Featuring enhanced technology, such as the Android Jelly Bean 4.2 operating system, Bluetooth™ and a dual-core 1.0 GHz processor for faster performance, tabeo e2 also includes improved parental controls and high-impact screen protection.
tabeo e2 will be available in three colors exclusively at Toys”R”Us stores nationwide and online at tabeo.com beginning in October.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia