Chengdu-based mobile game developer TribePlay recently hit the $10,000,000 downloads marker for its children’s educational game series, Dr. Panda.
The Dr. Panda series now spans 10 premium games available for both Apple and Android devices. Designed with intrinsic motivation in mind, Dr. Panda apps encourage kids to explore different role-playing scenario’s including that […]
The popular Candy Crush mobile game creator, King, has quietly filed for a initial public offering in America, the Telegraph reported. This IPO is expected to bring a $5 billion value to the company and is considered one of the biggest IPOs by UK technology company in years.
UK-based King is one […]
App developer Cupcake Digital, Inc. and Zodiak Kids today released Tickety Toc Bubble Time, their first interactive story app starring characters from the preschool show Tickety Toc on Nick Jr. in the US and Disney Junior in Canada.
The interactive story app features four activities starring Tickety Toc’s residents to help […]
The ClickN Kids device comes with more than 30 pre-loaded applications including Talking Tom 2 and Talking Ginger, Diversion, Team Awesome plus the Looney Tunes Phonics program.
Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi have announced plans for a digital distribution partnership that adds several Foothill Entertainment preschool television titles to Kidobi’s web-based SVoD platform.
Foothill will be adding Animal Stories, Barney, Eddy the Bear, Little Monsters, Microscopic Milton, and Zot the Dog to Kidobi’s library of preschool content.
Hasbro and PlayDate Digital have once again joined forces in the digital world. The companies today introduced My Little Pony: Party of One, an interactive educational storybook app about friendship produced by PlayDate Digital under license from Hasbro.
Starring the official voice of the My Little Pony TV series’ Pinkie Pie […]
Toca Boca recently launched Toca Cars, its latest digital toy app in the company’s portfolio which has surpassed 46 million downloads to date.
Designed for kids ages 3-9, Toca Cars leaves driving rules on the side of the road and encourages ‘anything goes’ fun.
The app features two drivers — big sister Viola […]
Digital learning and entertainment company Fingerprint has partnered with Astro Digital 5 to help the Malaysia-based consumer entertainment media group develop a customized mobile entertainment and learning app network for children.
Powered by the Fingerprint technology platform, the Astro mobile app network is expected to debut by the end of 2013 and will […]
A little over one month ago, Disney Interactive launched its long-awaited Disney Infinity gaming initiative, combining physical Disney character collectibles in a digital video game world. Kids can either play Disney Infinity in Play Set or Toy Box mode.
Play Set mode allows them to collect figurines and build video game worlds based […]
The Federal Trade Commission is seeking public comment on a proposed safe harbor program that the kidSAFE Seal Program has submitted for Commission approval under the agency’s Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule.
The Rule includes a “safe harbor” provision designed to encourage increased industry self-regulation in this area. Under this […]
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia