Following the release of its adult-targeted Fit Brains Trainer app, the company has expanded to the children’s cognitive training genre. The Fit Brains: Sparky’s Adventures app for iPhone and iPad provides more than 200 training sessions developed for toddlers and young children, customized by level, for an entertaining and brain strengthening experience.
The trainer for kids provides a comprehensive approach to stimulating the five key areas of the brain: memory, concentration, visual, speed, and problem solving. Kids are led through the educational games by Sparky the firefly.
The app is also built with a parents panel so caregivers can see how the child is performing and progressing, and how they are scoring compared to other children of the same age.
Similar to the adult trainer, Fit Brains: Sparky’s Adventures is a complete brain training system consisting of a collection of fun brain games that tie into the Fit Brains scoring and tracking system. This adaptive learning system automatically scales each game to match a child’s level to deliver the appropriate challenge in each of the five cognitive areas.
Fit Brains: Sparky’s Adventures app is free to download and includes complimentary training sessions. The app is available in the iTunes App Store for iPhone and iPad.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia