KidsWire is excited to announce that Digital Kids Edu’s “Redefining What it Means to Educate Kids Today” session will feature a unique collaboration between speakers Silvia Lovato, Senior Director, Products, PBS KIDS Digital, and David Kleeman, SVP, Insights Program and PlayVangelist, PlayCollective.
This session will consider the boundaries that are being swiftly erased between formal and informal learning as well as the digital devices increasingly migrating between home and school. What are educational media developers’ “must-know” statistics, trends, insights and innovations concerning kids, families and educators?
David Kleeman will kick the session off with the top 10 things you need to know about today’s digital youth as learners. Silvia Lovato will present perspective gained through PBS KIDS’ on-going iteration of its digital offerings and how insights get turned into practice.
Following brief presentations, Kleeman and Lovato will involve the audience in a conversation about the significance of these trends and developments.
Attendees have multiple registration options: registering for Digital Kids Edu, registering for Digital Kids Summit, or registering for both events at a discount.
Save $100 dollars when you register prior to September 13th. At the discounted online price, a single event is $295. Registration for both events by September 13th is $495.
Registration will increase onsite, going for $395 for single events and $595 for both events.
Register now at http://digitalkidssummit.com/register/
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia