Interactive bookstore app PlayTales has entered a global partnership with Sesame Workshop, the nonprofit educational organization behind Sesame Street. The partnership brings Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster, and more Sesame Street characters to PlayTales’ interactive eBook applications.
Multiple Sesame Street stories are available in English, Spanish, Italian, and German, marking the first time Sesame Street stories have been released in four different languages within one mobile app. The first three titles to launch are Elmo Loves You!, Count to Ten, and Rise and Shine.
These multilingual stories can be downloaded exclusively through PlayTales mobile applications. iOS users can download stories using their subscription to PlayTales Gold or purchase the books individually in PlayTales’ bookstore application. Android and Kindle users can also purchase stories individually through the PlayTales mobile app which is available on Google Play and the Amazon Appstore.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia