Today KidsWire is proud to announce our tentative schedule for the 2013 Digital Kids Summit taking place September 19th in San Francisco. This Fall, the Summit features a range of kid veterans and digital media mavins from established and startup companies making the largest impact on the kids’ entertainment industry.
Join us to hear from speakers including Michelle Sullivan, VP Digital, Kids & Family, National Geographic Global Media; John Vignocchi, Executive Producer, Disney Interactive; and Justin Caldbeck, Partner, Lightspeed Venture Partners.
Also, be a fly on the wall for unique perspectives from digital media veterans behind some of the hottest start-ups: Lance Priebe, Co-Founder, Hyper Hippo; and Luca Prasso, CEO, Co-Founder, Curious Hat; and Oren Jacob, CEO, ToyTalk.
Currently announced session topics cover a wide spectrum, including mobile games and apps; innovation in the industry; engaging people via people, not products; game development for parent and child; an investor’s perspective and more.
To see the full schedule of the exciting Digital Kids Summit sessions awaiting you, click here.
Visit our Digital Kids Summit speakers page to learn more who you will hear from at the show.
For this one-of-a-kind event, there are multiple registration options you can choose from: register for Digital Kids Summit; register for the day predecessor, the September 18th Digital Kids Edu; or register for both events together in a discounted package deal.
Registration for a single event is $245 when you register prior to August 16th. The price is $295 thereafter. Registration for both events is $395 before August 16th or $495 thereafter. Only 50 tickets are available at the earlybird rate.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia