Transmedia design, technology and production company FlickerLab and children’s interactive book subscription service Speakaboos have partnered to create an extensive, curated library of interactive picture books and leveled readers.
“FlickerLab has long been committed to pushing the boundaries of what can be done in digital publishing, particularly for early learners.” says Harold Moss, Creative Director of FlickerLab. “So it is a real joy to be working with Speakaboos, who are out in front in the field, creating an amazing global platform filled with great content for early readers.”
FlickerLab has produced over 100 animated and interactive e-books for kids book properties, as well as animated, live-action, and interactive content for every platform.
Speakaboos distributes a catalog of children’s interactive picture books in partnership with publishers, content owners, authors and illustrators such as The Jim Henson Company, ABRAMS, Charlesbridge, and DK.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia