Children’s Educational Apps developer SparkyKids has launched its first app, ‘I Don’t Lie’, an interactive and customizable story app which kicks off its Sparky Book series.
Developed in collaboration with in-house child education experts, a professional team of designers, narrators, and production engineers, the interactive story features original educational content designed to instill positive behavior in children in a fun way.
‘I Don’t Lie” immerses children by allowing them to personalize their story using their own pictures, names, voices and ethnic backgrounds
Kids can also engage with multiple modes of storytelling, such as Read or Read-along, and choose to listen to a professional narrator or record their own voice to narrate the story.
The app is designed for iPad, available for download in the AppStore. A multi-platform version of of ‘I Don’t Lie’ will be available later this summer, for all major mobile devices and operating systems.
Additional titles on the SparkyBooks Platform will be released late this summer.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia