The new NOOK App for Kids provides a curated reading experience for children, with access to thousands of new and classic children’s […]
Formed by two of the leading minds behind Disney’s Club Penguin, Hyper Hippo has teamed with Oktobor Animation to bring the world of […]
Technology discovery engine Magnitude.IO has launched a non-profit initiative called Summer.org to bring STEM curricula to classrooms.
It’s first partnership is with NanoSatisfi, a satellite company that will bring middle and high school students the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of computer and space programming through a web portal.
NanoSatisfi launches real […]
Tribal Nova, a Houghton Mifflin Harcourt company and the developer behind PBS KIDS PLAY! online learning program, has released its i Learn With suite of early childhood education apps in the Amazon Appstore for Kindle Fire tablets.
“i Learn With apps have received millions of downloads on iOS, rave […]
App developer Toca Boca launched its latest app, Toca Builders, this week. The game introduces children to an Lego-like world, where they interact with six builder characters who help them construct their own world. Toca Builders allows children to create and craft things with blocks, encouraging creativity and curiosity. Touch gestures and unique […]
In May, Rovio announced its new Rovio Stars mobile game brand, which will feature new games from a variety of developers and marks the company’s first attempt at publishing third party titles in its game line-up. This week, the new label released its first game, Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage for iOS.
Using the Club Penguin-branded iBitz pedometer, Club Penguin players will be able to convert their athletic activity into virtual coins and exclusive content within […]
The contract, approved 6-0 by the school’s board, authorizes iPad distribution to 47 campuses at $678 per device. While that’s higher than store value, […]
Six months ago, Amazon launched Kindle FreeTime Unlimited, bringing together all types of content that kids and parents love—books, games, educational apps, movies and TV shows—through an unlimited service for kids ages 3-8.
Today, Amazon announced that since the launch it has added more than one thousand books, games, educational apps, movies and […]
Disney Interactive has announced has announced a new puzzle gaming app coming to iOS, Android and Windows. Hitting app stores this Thursday, June 2o, the game, Where’s My Mickey?, combines the old, iconic mouse character with one of Disney’s new, successful line of gaming apps.
Where’s my Mickey is the latest in a […]
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia