KidsWire is pleased to announce Digital Kids Edu, a 1-day summit on Sept. 18th in San Francisco covering the profound innovations in the rapidly growing market for children’s digital media education solutions.
The event focuses on consumer-oriented children’s learning products and services that are democratizing education and redefining what it means to educate children today. It takes place the day prior to Digital Kids Summit on Sept. 19th.
Since 2007, when we first launched the Digital Kids Conference, education has played a peripheral role. It now takes center stage at Digital Kids Edu.
We have reached a pivotal point in education. While using digital media to stimulate learning is nothing new, a swirl of evolving technology has sparked a mass of thought and innovation.
The large installed base of tablets mixed with ubiquitous nature of smartphones and the low costs of software development and distribution means entrepreneurs worldwide can apply new and innovative techniques to solving education’s largest problems.
Many innovative solutions now being developed are not curricula-oriented but are in fact consumer-focused products or services, available to anyone with access to the internet or a mobile device. App Stores now distribute powerful, inexpensive learning tools to parents and schools at the touch of a finger.
What to Expect
Digital Kids Edu is the first event of its type, designed to bring together forward thinking entrepreneurs and kids experts to talk about strategies, market evolution, operational techniques and how to grow the market by meeting the needs of children today and tomorrow.
With this first event, we are not catering to just the entrepreneurs. We welcome educational technology professionals, publishers and digital directors along with entertainment and media executives seeking to educate kids via digital devices.
We hope DKedu will provide value to district technology directors, curriculum designers, administrators, educators and researchers looking to integrate digital learning tools in the classroom as well.
Network, Learn, Connect
Join us in this dialogue. Digital Kids Edu is your one-day opportunity to network, learn and connect. Along with unmatched content, you’ll talk with peers and garner insights on how to navigate this rapidly emerging market.
Now, with just under 90 days to go we want to share the event publicly so that you can mark your calendars.
Attendees have several attendance and registration options.
See you in September!
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia