VTech has a new learning app tablet for kids. The InnoTab3 learning tablet comes on the heels of the InnoTab2S, introducing children to a world of personalized educational content on VTech’s comprehensive app store, the Learning Lodge.
In the Learning Lodge, kids can explore hundreds of games, e-books, videos, music and more, across the widest variety of curriculums.
“We are excited to continue to grow our successful InnoTab range to now include the InnoTab 3 Learning App Tablet,” said William To, President, VTech Electronics North America. “This new learning tablet is packed with loads of onboard innovative technology and a significantly expanded library of fun, educational content that parents and kids have come to expect from VTech.”
The InnoTab 3 combines educational games, creative activities and reading skills in a child-friendly, multi-function, touch screen tablet to make learning fun. Through the Learning Lodge, the InnoTab 3 offers a variety of educational, entertaining game play that teaches reading, math, social studies, handwriting, science, problem solving, geography and more.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia