Tribal Nova, a Houghton Mifflin Harcourt company and the developer behind PBS KIDS PLAY! online learning program, has released its i Learn With suite of early childhood education apps in the Amazon Appstore for Kindle Fire tablets.
“i Learn With apps have received millions of downloads on iOS, rave reviews from the press and constant 4/5 star rating from users. We are thrilled to bring our technology and game based learning expertise to Kindle Fire tablets and to make this educational program available to a wider audience of parents and children. Even more so because Amazon users are known for being deeply involved in their children’s education and share the same passion for learning that characterizes our user base,” explains Pierre Le Lann, co-Manager of Tribal Nova.
i Learn With is a curriculum-oriented, game-based school readiness program for children ages 3-6. Based on National Standards and designed with the help of teachers and developmental experts, this suite of education apps proves that games can be both fun and truly educational.
Apps in the suite track children’s success rates and adjust the level of difficulty in order to adapt to their developmental needs across math, literacy, science and language development and more.
Parents can monitor their child’s progress in the app or through email alerts and compare it with children the same age.
The program also adjusts the level of difficulty to each child’s abilities, recommends a personalized learning path for each child and integrates engaging rewards for educational achievements.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia