Toon Googles, an entertainment channel offering kid-safe and parent-friendly programming, has partnered with Southern Telecom to launch a new free app for the Polaroid 7” Kids Tablet. The app will bring viewers instant access to Toon Goggles’ selection of animated and live-action content for children.
“The Polaroid Tablet is an excellent example of Southern Telecom’s commitment to creating durable products for all ages,” said Jimmy Huynh, Director of Internal Operations, Toon Goggles. “We are very proud to provide another well-known manufacturer of quality consumer electronic products such as Southern Telecom with Toon Goggles’ premium animation library. By bringing the Toon Goggles application to all Polaroid children’s tablets, we hope that kids everywhere can experience the best quality of kid and parent-friendly cartoon content.”
The partnership will also bring Toon Boom Animation Inc.’s creative app “Boom Goggles” to tablets. The “Boom Goggles” app is developed jointly by Toon Goggles and Toon Boom.
Available in the Google Play Store, “Boom Goggles” allows users to demonstrate their design skills instantly by creating their own stop-motion cartoons. Polaroid Kids Tablet users will be able to export their unique creations to the Toon Goggles platform, sharing their innovations with friends and family.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia