FremantleMedia Kids & Family Entertainment and Magic Ruby, a provider of technology and apps for the second screen, today announced that the upcoming launch of Wizards vs Aliens on Hub Network will be supported by a second screen app available exclusively on iPad.
“FremantleMedia has been a pioneer in the second screen […]
Digital toy app developer Toca Boca has launched Toca Hair Salon 2, the latest in the company’s Toca Hair Salon franchise, on Google Play. The release marks Toca Boca’s first major entry into the global Android market.
“There was significant consumer demand for Toca Boca digital toy apps to come to Android tablets […]
This math app marks the first time that Madagascar’s Penguin characters star in their own JumpStart mobile game.
The app sends players on math-based missions, including thousands of math lessons, ranging from […]
BlueStacks uses proprietary technology to convert mobile titles into console titles that can be played with the system’s gamepad, or using an iPhone or Android phone. The […]
Penguin and creative advertising agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH) have partnered to launch a new web app called Storytime Hangout. The app combines Google Hangouts with the “Three Billy Goats Gruff” children’s story.
Using Storytime Hangout, children, friends and family members can act out characters from the book on their web […]
To generate healthy learning environments, parents and educators often benefit from a single place where they can collaborate and network. Launched today, Cwist provides such a place with its incentive-based, digital library of educational, community service and outdoor activities for kids ages 5-11.
Called “Cwists,” parents and educators work together to set up […]
Toon Googles, an entertainment channel offering kid-safe and parent-friendly programming, has partnered with Southern Telecom to launch a new free app for the Polaroid 7” Kids Tablet. The app will bring viewers instant access to Toon Goggles’ selection of animated and live-action content for children.
“The Polaroid Tablet is an excellent […]
“We look forward to expanding our product offering and fully integrating our distribution arm under the marblemedia umbrella,” said Mark Bishop, Co-CEO/Executive Producer, marblemedia and Founding Partner, D360. […]
Hasbro and social gaming developer DeNA are expanding their partnership by collaborating on two new free-to-play mobile games based on the G.I. JOE and Wizards of the Coast LLC. Dungeons & Dragons brands.
In G.I. Joe: Battleground, players lead and assemble teams of G.I. Joe heroes and Cobra villains to battle […]
“This is a substantial update to Pirate101 – larger in scope than any we have done before across all of our games,” said Josef Hall , vice president and creative director at KingsIsle Entertainment. […]
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia