Coolabi is making digital management changes. The children’s and family entertainment producer and rights management company said Monday that it has appointed Naomi Dare to a new role as Head of Digital, reporting to Director of Content, Michael Dee.
In this position, Dare will be responsible for developing Coolabi strategies to increase brand awareness and drive product sales across relevant digital platforms in multiple territories for brands including Poppy Cat and Purple Ronnie, focusing specifically on the best use of social media, games, apps and video.
The new Head of Digital has over thirteen years digital experience and joins Coolabi following a career at Hangar Seven, a content, strategy and marketing agency for blue-chip consumer brands, with clients including Tesco, P&G and Playhouse Disney (now Disney Junior).
Most recently, Dare developed strategies for NBC Universal’s New Media Division to increase the sale of TV and movies on key digital platforms. She has also worked with Walt Disney Studios Movie Productions UK and Europe, Xbox, Miniclip, Comic Relief and Aardman Animations on joint venture with Digital Outlook Studios.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia