Entertainment company Rubicon Group Holding (RGH) has appointed gaming industry veteran Jeff Nuzzi as its Director of Digital Media. In his new position, Nuzzi will report to Executive Director, North America, David Corbett, and lead the company’s efforts to create a digital platform of games, educational and entertainment content for its growing library of intellectual properties.
Of the properties he will develop and market on digital platforms, Nuzzi will first work with Monster In My Pocket®, a brand of collectible monsters for boys. He will lead RGH’s global team in the U.S., Jordan, Manila and Dubai to deliver Monster In My Pocket to a worldwide audience through a broad spectrum of game platforms, apps, and online and social media.
“Building a large engaged audience by telling stories across multiple mediums is a tremendous opportunity. That these stories can begin as digital content speaks to the powerful impact of technology on entertainment. With their expertise in feature film, TV, games, consumer products, and themed entertainment, RGH is in a unique position to create enduring transmedia franchises, and I look forward to leading the team as we build out the company’s digital arm,” said Nuzzi.
Nuzzi has been at the forefront of mobile entertainment and games. He comes to RGH from The Walt Disney Company where he served as Disney Mobile’s Sr. Manager of Marketing. At Disney, he led the go-to-market effort for Where’s My Water? In addition to helping develop and market apps for Disney franchises such as Cars, Toy Story, and TRON.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia