The Kinfish mobile app hit the market today, introducing a kid-friendly, safe and family-centric social networking platform which allows friends and families to privately share information in separate, secure customized networks where they can control and limit who has access to shared multimedia posts.
Along with private groups, Kinfish offers kid-friendly features that give children opportunities to draw and share artwork on directly on the screen.
For the younger audience, it can also be challenging to follow conversations. With Kinfish’s color-coded conversations, kids can more easily understand who they are talking with on the platform.
Parents can additionally choose to monitor their child’s conversation or any conversation in their groups. For an even safer environment designed specifically for kids, caregivers can download the Kinfish Jr. app for their children, restricting group access and invitations.
“We noticed that more and more of us were getting frustrated at how our Facebook profiles were not private and required some arcane alchemy to figure out how to make it private time and time again. Personally, as a father who wants to share life’s moments with my family when I am traveling – we wanted to develop a solution to this challenge,” says Kyle Watson , CEO of Kinfish. “By creating a one of a kind social experience safe and free from the prying eyes of the world, we decided to put the power back in the hands of the parent.”
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia