The book chain has warned that when it reports fiscal 2013 third-quarter results on Thursday, losses in its Nook Media division, including sales of e-books and devices, […]
In his discussion, Johnson shared how Highlights has extended its iconic Hidden Pictures franchise to the web and tablet as a universal, multi-language iOS app, an iPad “appcessories” game […]
In his talk, Schell explored the different kinds of “new,” how they differ psychologically and how you can make sure you have the right kind of new in what you create.
In his presentation, Jeffery went over how Toca Boca creates open-ended play experiences for touchscreen devices.
View his full presentation below:
In her discussion, Henry shared fresh-from-the-field data on youth, parents and tech. She also helped attendees sort the myths from the truths when it comes to […]
Family entertainment producer and distributor The Jim Henson Company and kids’ mobile learning company Mindshapes recently entered a partnership which will allow Mindshapes to create “Appisodes” based on two of The Jim Henson Company’s current preschool series, “Sid the Science Kid“ and”Pajanimals.”
The deal will also allow Mindshapes to develop […]
CBeebies is extending a mobile hand to Spanish-speaking preschoolers, today unveiling its Spanish-language app, CBeebies On the Go, first original application for mobile devices from BBC Worldwide Channels.
Targeting preschoolers, CBeebies On the Go features video clips from such series as Baby Jake and Las Increíbles Aventuras de Andy. It also offers educational […]
As kids’ lives become increasing technology-centric, many busy parents struggle with how to keep up with what apps their children are downloading and how those apps work.
After surveying […]
Scott Traylor is a writer, speaker, and founder of 360KID, a youth-focused technology company specializing in product ideation, market testing, and creation of interactive learning products for kids. Scott can be reached at Scott@360KID.com
The following is an article Traylor posted today on the 360KID blog. It provides readers […]
JAKKS Pacific, Inc. today posted results for the company’s fourth quarter and full 2012 year, reporting a net loss of $119.5 million in the fourth quarter and a $104.8 million net loss for the full year.
Fourth quarter net sales were $133.5 million, compared to $141.1 million in 2011 while the full year […]
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia