Traci Paige Johnson, creator of the preschool television series, Blue’s Clues, and Caroline Baron, co-creator of SuperWhy, have teamed up to launch a new interactive children’s media company, yummico.
yummico produces media for preschoolers across multiple platforms, with a focus on digital games, interactive shows, apps and e-books, as well as traditional narrative animation, print books and other consumer products. Featuring different characters and stories, yummico creates content that kids adore and parents trust.
The new company’s first venture will be a musical food adventure series called Yummiloo. Filled with Yum Yum’s, a band of creatures living in a world made entirely of food, Yummiloo uses story-based games to teach kids the basics of food identification and nutrition.
Expanding across multiple platforms, Yummiloo features an interactive game app, called Yummiloo Rainbow Power, produced in collaboration with Night and Day Studios. Yummiloo Rainbow Power will launch on the iTunes App Store on March 20, 2013.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia