Moondrop Entertainment launched its first app, Drawp, yesterday. Drawp is a free iPad app for children which allows them to create drawings on-screen and safely share them across a parent-approved network with a single swipe using the app’s SimpleShare™ Technology.
As many busy parents are giving their children iPads or at least access to a tablet, it becomes easy for the devices to turn into e-babysitters. Rather than using iPads only as an entertainment source for kids, parents are finding it important to engage in their kids’ digital activities through interactive apps with educational components. Moondrop Entertainment created the Drawp app as a solution to the need for parents, family and friends to remain involved in every aspect of a child’s life.
Not only can kids swipe to share their creations with family members anywhere, they can also collaborate with others using Drawp. The app allows a parent, family member or friend who receives a child’s drawing to add to color or audio to the picture and swipe it back. Users can access the app at home or on the go, on or offline, and can even respond to a drawing through e-mail if they don’t have an iPad.
Available in the iTunes App Store, Drawp boosts child development in a safe way by allowing kids to create and connect with loved ones through a parent-customized network.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia