Pre-school television show Tickety Toc will make its way into the kids app market in Spring 2013 as the show’s producer, Zodiac Kids, partners with Cupcake Digital, Inc to create a line of digital story experience apps based on Tickety Toc characters.
Cupcake Digital is known for creating digital interactive story apps that include educational aspects and adhere to the Common Core Curriculum Standards. Including three modes of reading along with professional narration and learning games, the company’s apps bring characters to life and teach kids learning concepts such as recognizing words and sounds.
“Tickety Toc’s great storytelling is the perfect foundation for creating engaging, educational and high-quality story experiences,” said Susan Miller, President of Cupcake Digital. “As more parents share their smartphones and tablets with their kids, they will now be able to connect with Tickety Toc and experience a show they love in a whole new way.
The partnership is backed by U.S. licensing agent, Established Brands, and Canadian licensing agent, Studio Licensing, under Zodiak Kids. Products are set to launch in Fall 2013 in coordination with Just Play and Anchor Bay Entertainment toy partners.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia