Online kids channel Toon Goggles, a portal providing valuable viewing data to content producers, has teamed up with KIDO’Z, which develops safe environments for kids involved in online activities, to boost online safety for kids.
This collaboration means that kids will be able to watch an unlimited library of both kid- and parent-friendly content, including: animations, features, clips and programs while in the protected environment that the KIDO’Z platform provides.
“KIDO’Z content strategy was always to bring our users the best kids’ content out there,” said KIDO’Z CEO Gai Havkin.
“We at Toon Goggles believe that children should have access to safe programming through a safe portal,” said Stephen L. Hodge, Managing Director of Toon Goggles.
Online safety for kids is a serious concern for many and this partnership may provide extra help keeping kids safe.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children
- Digital Kids Fall Events Wrap Up
- Lil’Stylers Launches Kids Fashion App
- TribePlay’s Dr. Panda App Series Surpasses 10M Downloads
- Candy Crush Publisher King Files U.S. IPO Valued at $5b & Hires New Chief Financial Officer
- Cupcake Digital and Zodiak Kids Launch First Tickety Toc Story App Experience
- ClickN Kids Introduces Tablet Featuring Looney Tunes Phonics Program
- Foothill Entertainment and Kidobi Enter Digital Distribution Partnership
- Hasbro and PlayDate Digital Introduce My Little Pony Digital Book App
- Toca Boca Launches Toca Cars
- Fingerprint Expands Mobile Edutainment Platform to Malaysia